Aims & Objectives
The aim of this course is to enable learners to acquire the underpinning knowledge relevant to the business of Marine Insurance.
This course is suitable for anyone who does not have prior knowledge in this subject area.
By the end of this course, you will have looked at a wide range of topics, including:
- The structure of the International Insurance Market (including Lloyd's and the P&I clubs)
- The Marine Insurance Act 1906
- The principles of Marine Insurance
- Particular and General Average
- Indemnity and Third Party Liability
- Facultative Cargo insurance and Cargo Clauses